Sunday, January 21, 2007

more baby sweaters


I've been on this baby sweater kick lately, not sure why. The sad thing is I'm making them in girly colors like pinks and purples, but I really don't know too many people who had baby girls in the last year or so. I really need to get into some baby boy projects.

Anyway, here's the Boatneck sweater in a dark rose color. I also finished my 3rd spring peeper this time in Pale green and purple, but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. currently I'm working on a light purple baby cardigan, but with busy season at work in full swing, not sure when I'll get around to completing and posting. so it might be awhile.
-E


Pattern: Debble Bliss boatneck sweater from (Baby Knits for beginners)
Yarn:Debble bliss Cashmerino Aran
used a set of size 5.7mm double points (i have these odd size needles from Taiwan)

No comments: