Saturday, December 23, 2006

Knitty Gritty comes to HGTV!

I don't know about you ladies, but watching videos or learning knitting techniques from a real live person is the easiest way for me to learn. When we moved last spring, one of the sadder moments was the realization that I would not be able to DVR Knitty Gritty on the DIY network anymore. Well, Santa came early this week to our house. As I was flipping through the channel guide the other day, I spotted that Knitty Gritty was airing on HGTV, a sister network to DIY. Great cheers of joy erupted in the house and my Dear Fiance (DF) wondered what was going on. He did not quite share in my Knitty Gritty excitement, but wait until he gets the blanket that they aired the other day. Ok, back to Christmas knitting...three washcloths and 48 hours to go.

No comments: