Monday, May 28, 2007

Road Trip to Va

I decided at the last minute to road trip down to Va to visit S. I brought some knitting with me, even though I haven't done any knitting in awhile, figuring I might get more done with someone else around. We visited her local knitting store and she introduced me to this Tilli Thomas yarn that I loved, so I pick up a nice dark red along with some rowen mohair to do a new scribbling. the Tilli Thomas has these beads sewn into it so it makes the scribbling shawl look more fancy. I was able to get a little more than half of it done over the weekend, as S knitted a purse. It was a great weekend of chatting, watching chick flicks and knitting. Once the scribbling is done, I'll put up a picture. I'm hoping to finish it next weekend.

-E

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the picture!

knitting harvest said...

Can't forget the picture of the homemade knitting needles too!!!

S

Anonymous said...

Where did you go in VA?? I'm in VA.

knitting harvest said...

I was in blacksburg, VA