

Just to prove that knitting has occurred in between everything else going on right now. I have a few things started that just need finished up with weaving in ends (hourglass sweater), some things I was bored with (baby afghans - all mason dixon), then there's the project that seems to take forever (scribbling from mason dixon - It would help if I read the pattern right) and some new projects I just started. Yes, I have fallen off the wagon, I did not last on the stashalong. At some point hopefully I'll get back to all my projects.
Only two projects to post tonight...Grandma's wash cloth for Mother's Day and some Hokie Squares are Mosaic.
Hopefully there will be posts of some finished projects soon, like the bag that I started (just needs seaming, lining and handles) from E and my visit to the yarn shop this weekend.
S





1 comment:
Very nice! Love the colors you chose for both.
Post a Comment