Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yes, i've been doing some knitting

Ok, so I put aside knitting for a little while, I had too much other work and wasn't inspired to do any knitting. However, I did do some quick knitting this weekend. I went out to California to my future sister-in-law's bridal shower. I thought I would add to kitchen theme and knit a couple of dish clothes for the party. I got 3 and a half done before the party. Don't have any pictures, but they were a basic star design from Emily Jagos that I found online in a plain cream color. was able to get 3 out of the ball of Lily Sugar 'n Cream.

Once I finish the last one, I'll take a picture of it and post it.

Alas, that'll be the last thing I knit for awhile. Still looking for a larger project to be inspired by.

-E

No comments: