As you can see by my picture, I have taken a step into a new sector of the fiber arts. I took a spinning class this past August at my LYS and fell in love with it. Since the school year has started, I've tried to get back to buy a wheel each week, but didn't get there until last night. I walked in for the knitting group that they host once a month and asked to buy the Ashford Kiwi. I popped it into the car and hung out for the next 2 hours with the group. I haven't bought any roving for it yet, but am shopping around online for a bit that catches my eye. I've got plenty in my favorites over on Etsy, but will need to narrow it down. For tonight, I'll be working on a second Calorimetry while we cheer on the Phillies. I figure it's a good project to watch with in case something really good happens and I toss it into the air while clapping and cheering ensue. Then, again that also means that it can be tossed in disgust as well. Let's keep fingers crossed for cheering.
-B





No comments:
Post a Comment