Sunday, December 21, 2008

End of the Holiday Knitting Surge

Gosh, has it really been almost a month since my last post? I've been doing a lot of holiday knitting, work, and general holiday prep for the last few weekends, and I guess time just got away from me. Well, below are the last of my holiday knits. I had a great time attempting my first hat, and dishcloths are my go to item. I'll have to get a pic of my ice cream pint cozy in action before I post a picture of it. Tomorrow night's knitting mission is to get the two cowls from a month ago into a vinegar wash so that the colors don't bleed. I also picked up some Patons Classic Wool in order to create some felted dryer balls. More on those later, and without further ado.....


These four Ballband Dishcloths are from the Mason Dixon pattern. I use a combination of Saucy Cotton and Lily Sugar n Cream.



This Turn a Square Hat is my first attempt at a hat. I think I did well and look forward to making some more hats over the break.



I also finished this Calorimetry for my friend and she's already asked for two more for her cousins. When the group of us run together, we'll look like a knitting gang out for exercise.

-B

1 comment:

KR said...

I love these knitted goodies :) Everything looks so well done! :)

Also wanted to let you know that my blog has changed locations, and I am having a Grand-Re-Opening giveaway of Jewelry & Starbucks cards, so stop on by if you get a chance! :)

Kristin
http://reclaimingthehome.typepad.com