
Despite the evidence to the contrary, I've actually been knitting. Since the summer, I've made a bunch of dish clothes with a star motif, but never remembered to take a picture before giving them away. I also re-did the white scribbling in hopes of using up more of the yarn, but that didn't work out. Instead I gave the left over yarn and a freshly made pair of homemade needles to my friend A's niece over Christmas and started teaching her to make her own mini scribbling. I also managed to make 1 sock from the jaywalker pattern that S gave me. Even with a few mistakes in it, I'm happy with the results. It's not a hard pattern, but it took longer than expected and missing a bunch of decrease rounds because I didn't read the pattern carefully didn't help.
I don't know when I'll have time to start/finish the other sock, since I'm going to be pretty busy at work the next couple of months. Maybe at the same time I get around to watching this season of 24, given that I'm already 4 hours behind.
Maybe if I find the energy, I'll post the picture of the 1 sock.
-E





No comments:
Post a Comment