Monday, February 23, 2009

Did some quick knits over the weekend

I sat down and did some quick knits (nothing too interesting, so I won't post any pictures). I'm determined to use up some of my stash. Unfortunately, I tend to only buy a few skeins of yarn at at time, or have 1 skein left over from a project, so it's not that easy to use up my stash. This weekend, I got really productive (partly to put-off doing some work). I made a quick dish cloth like the one B made with the letter A. I didn't have any solid yarn, so it's hard to see the nice A. I think I'll try to make this bag I saw with the rest of my Lily Sugar n' Cream yarn, hopefully that will help me use up the last 2 skeins that I have.

I also made a simple ribbed hat for a friend. that used up about 1 Skein of old Lion's Brand sport weight I had lying around.

Found a lace cap pattern that I might try next weekend. I have a couple of cross country flights coming up, so should have time to do more knitting.

-E

No comments: