Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend knitting

Spent the weekend trying to use up more of my stash.  Made a bit of a dent, but still only used up about 1.5 skeins of the Lily Sugar 'n Cream.
Don't have enough to make another one, but I might make a mini version.  

The pattern really is a quick knit.  I took apart the body once since I ran out of the 3 color variegated, so started with the 2 color one for about 12 rows and moved to the 3 color and back to the 2 color for the last 12 rows and the handle.  

I found this pattern on ravelry searching yarn types.  I actually found this a good way to use up my stash.

Pattern: Elisa's Nest Tote (free from Purlsoho.com)
Modifications: I casted on 45 instead of 41 to make it a bit wider.  plus the yarn substitution
Yarn: Lily Sugar 'n Cream (about 1.5 Skeins)
Needle: 5.7 mm for body and size 6 double point for the handle.

-E



No comments: