Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Birthday Cowl


I finally have a new project to post. I've had some issues with new proects lately...right project, wrong yarn...wrong project, right yarn. Finally had everything come together. I have enough scarves to clothe a small army, but I thought a Cowl might be good to wear when I don't want a huge scarf hanging down. And as I had purchased this very soft malabrigo to use with a skein of black malabrigo for the herringbone mittens, and it just wasn't work. The yarn looked dirty next to the black yarn. So I pulled it apart and decided to do a cowl. First knit in a long, long, long time that I cast on without having cast on multiple times. And didn't have to rip multiple rows at the same time. So cute, comfy, and can't wait to wear.
Birthday Cowl
Malabrigo Worsted, Pigeon
Clover US 8
S