I've been hard at work trying to complete some UFOs and finish knitting for others. I'm trying to focus this year on knitting for myself and not for deadlines. So, I spent the last month finishing off a Clapotis for my sister. I can't say that this is a pattern that I will make again. It was a bit monotonous for me, but did result in a pretty garment.
I've been running a lot lately, and training for a 10 mile race in May. So, my Calorimetry came in handy while running in the snow, ice and cold temperatures. It was so good, it resulted in making one for my sister, and one for our friend, A. A then requested two more for her cousins, and these were the result. The yarn in Cascade 220 Heathers that I won at the Stitch n Pitch Phillies game last year. I have enough left over to make another Turn a Square Hat for myself. I'm trading these two with A for a tin of her homemade cookies. Yum! That's about it for me. I'm sizing up my other UFOs and figuring out some projects that are easy tv knitting now that baseball season is upon us. I'll add more as there is more.
-B





1 comment:
Projects look great B!
S
Post a Comment