Saturday, August 11, 2007

First Secret Pal Package

I participated in the Monthly Dishcloth Group Dishcloth Exchange this month. While my cloth to my pal is about to come off the needles, I received the package from the person who knit for me. I received the most adorable items pictured below.



The dishcloth is the Bumble pattern from knitsbyrachel.com,


the bumble bee tape measure is a Lantern Moon item,



the stitch markers are from Mousie Masala,



and the soap is handmade in North Carolina by Sadie's. I also received a lovely note about how my pal started knitting, how she knits each day, and details about the products that she sent me. I'm excited to go to my LYS today and find some goodies to put into the package that I am sending. I will post pics of that once I know that my pal has received her package. I also completed the Dudley the Dolphin pattern from Monthly Dishcloth Group.



Dudley was knit on size 7 needles using Reynolds Saucy cotton. Another stash busting item is complete. Now, I just have to get that pesky poncho completed!

5 comments:

Mothergoose said...

I belong to that group, also. The exchanges are so much fun.
I am admiring your knitting. You do beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

Great gifts! Enjoy!!

knitting harvest said...

Looks great B! I really need to finish up some knitting or there are going to be a lot of WIPs to move next summer. My name is S and I feel off the stashalong long ago.

S

Sue said...

Oh how cute is the Bumblebee dishcloth. I have a bee tape measure and love it to bits, although I think my 6 yr old has swiped it into her room as I havent seen it for about a week now. Those soaps look very nice too.

LauraRN said...

What fun dishcloths. You're inspiring me-- and that's a dangerous thing. Must. Finish. Projects. Already. On. Needles...