I've been plugging along on something like four scarves. And I finally finished one. B inspired me to try the My So Called Scarf. And I have been trying to find a scarf that would work with my new purple coat, and I haven't had much luck with it. So I found the Manos 100% wool that I thought I'd try. Unfortunately it's a lot pricklier than I want to wear. And I had some user errors. That madeit be one of my least favorite non-thought requiring project. So I put it down for a bit. I offered one of my classmates to make her a scarf as she is moving north of the Mason-Dixon line in the fall. Her oe request was that it was purple. So luckily a half done purple scarf is now a complete purple scarf ready to gift to my classmate.
S





2 comments:
It's lovely!
Beautiful. I love the purple.
Post a Comment