Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rusted Root part 2



This is Round 2 of the Rusted Root sweater. Used the yarn from another sweater that just wasn't the right size (the arms were too long). so I don't know how much yarn I used just less than that sweater. I'm thinking of attempting a mini version of this for a child, and hopefully use up some of the yarn I have left over.
- E

Pattern: Rusted Root, modified to take out the leaf pattern, added extra decrease under the bust, extra rows on th edging, and a short row along the back neck edge
Yarn: knitpicks Worsted Shine - silver sage
Needle: size 6 circular and a set of double pointed to pick up the edges.

2 comments:

knitting harvest said...

Looks great! I may have to try this when I feel like I can buy yarn again.

S

Anonymous said...

Perfect fit! Great job.