French Market Bag
I wasn't sure about this, but I really like it now that it's finished. And actually holds a surprisingly large amount of stuff. I think there are 4 skeins of malabrigo and 2 of summer tweed in there plus the first half of a shifting sands and the remaining part of that skein. Not sure what exactly I'm going to use the bag for. Originally, I thought it would make a good chairside knitting basket/bag. I'm contemplating using it for the farmer's market or a guest room basket to hold towels or other random things.
I realize now that it probably could have felted a little longer, but I actually don't mind it being a bit floppy and while there are a few stitches taht are visible, I'm okay with its imperfections.
Any ideas on what I should do with the remaining 1.5 skeins of cascade in the same colors? I was contemplating the felted potholders from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. We'll see.
S





3 comments:
It's a great basket!
This is a beautiful bag/basket. I love the colors.
Wow, I love your french market bag! I've thought about making it for several years, but seeing yours has made up my mind. It looks great!
Post a Comment