Well, I still exist out here in the world, although there has been very little knitting to report this month. Work has been exceptionally crazy, and the hours that I used to spend going for a run and knitting have been swallowed up. But, I did enjoy a stress free Saturday yesterday and pulled out the One Row Scarf (Raveled here) and got through to the second skein of the Mountain Colors yarn that I have been using. My poor Serendipity Sock continues to languish in my crafts room, but I am doing well with it. After snapping a very expensive Lantern Moon DPN (they are pretty, but I knit too tight for them), I ordered the stainless steel version from Knit Picks. I love them! They are durable and move very smoothly. No pics to speak of on this post. But, once I get through next Friday, there will be knitting and pictures again. Wish me luck!
-B
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment