Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Knitted!

Yay! That was the word heard throughout my house this past week, as I finally got back into the groove with my knitting. The craziness is starting to subside in life, and some time opened up over the weekend to catch up on back episodes of Battlestar Galactica with the DH. We're still back in season 2.5, so Netflix has been coming fast and furious as we race to get caught up without hearing spoilers. But, back to the knitting. This week, I finished two projects and busted through two skeins of stash. Below are the One Row Scarf by the Yarn Harlot and Calorimetry (minus the button, which is coming) and both are knit on size 8s with Mountain Colors Mountain Goat in Big Sky. I loooooooove this colorway. It was a gift from last year, and I finally found two patterns to suit it. I still have enough left over to make another Calorimetry for my sister. We'll both use them to run together this winter. I also made the 100 stitch cast-on modification for the Calorimtery, after a failed attempt at 80. I'll cast on tonight for the second one. Glad to have my groove back!





-B

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment on stashalong! It really IS great to get back in the groove and get knitting again! Congrats to you, as well.

Anonymous said...

The scarf and calorimetry are awesome!