Monday, June 23, 2008
Bouncy Baby Gifts
I have several friends who have had babies or are approaching motherhood, so I've been churning out some more burp cloths and baby bibs. My friend, M, is due in September and is waiting to find out what she is having. This gave me some freedom to personalize the bibs and cloths as I didn't feel like I had to make gender specific colors. M loves red and so I used up the last of my Lion Brand Cotton in red for one cloth, and used Lily Sugar 'n Cream in Ecru for the two bibs and the other cloth. I went button hunting at a flea market a couple of months back and found the cute red and blue buttons there. I'm happy to be back to knitting on a nightly basis and should have some more cloths to show later this week for new mom, MK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment