Saturday, June 13, 2009

No Knitting Harmed in this Post




While there is no actual knitting in this post, there is a knitting related project. I was talking to E this week and she had lost/forgotten a needle for her sock when she was travelling. And as I am travelling for a conference, I wanted to avoid the same fate. So I decided to jump on the band wagon and put together a box bag to carry my sock knitting in my purse. And I have a very bad habit of losing stitches on my sock needles. I realized after the fact that I put the handle on the wrong end (or the end that I did not intend to put it on).
The fabric was in my stash...meant for needle rolls, but this is probably more my style than a neele roll, as my needles are not in the roll that I already have. Hopefully my box bag works the way it's intended.
S


No comments: