Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Baby Knitting Continues

Having four friends giving birth this year is keeping my knitting fingers busy. I am churning out bibs and burp cloths while I burn up my cotton stash from the great Rag Shop Going Out of Business Sale of '07. I love making these projects and enjoy passing on my work to my friends. Below are two sets of burp cloths and bibs. All are knit from the Mason Dixon patterns that I have used before, on size 7 needles and using Lily Sugar n Cream in a variety of colors (Landscape, Patio Pink, French Blue, Denim and Cool Breeze).




I also scored some Sundara in Sport Merino during a Limited Edition update earlier this month. The colorway is a purple called Private Space. It will be knit up soon into a Darkside Cowl and a hat to be determined.



Finally, I have returned to my sock knitting and finished the first of a pair. I'll post more on that in the weeks to come as I knock out the next one. -B

No comments: