We're a little absent, but we have a good excuse. E and I were being diligent bridesmaids for B this weekend. It was a great wedding that was so representative of B and her now husband. E and I are very happy to have taken part in your day B! And it was great to see you two!!!
There was been some knitting, unfortunately no pictures. And some wearing of handknits, again no pictures to speak of. E and I both wore our scribbling on Friday evening to the rehersal dinner and I am completely shocked at how warm something so light can be. Those Mason Dixon girls got it right with the weightless version of scribbling...and I will post pictures of it at some point.
Additional knitting has been going on. I started the Ballet Sweater from the Debbie Bliss Cashmere, which I have been looking at for at least a year now. I blame ballet for my obsession with wrap sweaters.
http://www.debbieblissonline.com/books/cc/cc_2.htm
I have the back and 1 front piece done. Who knew knitting on 2s and 3s would move this quickly. There would be have been more knitting, but the blood curddling screams and kicking from the 1-year old directly behind me didn't not help at all.
Anyway...forgot Mosaic posted pictures of the Hokie healing blankets and I finally found my squares as can be attested to be E, because one square she refused to weave in the end for me as there were too many.
http://mosaicyarnshop.blogspot.com/
S.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I'm glad you had a great time at the wedding, and that the ballet top is coming along. I feel like an aunt-- I was present at the creation! (Oooh-- that's a bit gross. Aunts shouldn't be present at the creation... I feel honored, in any case.)
Good luck with it! It'll look great on you while you're teaching.
Post a Comment