Sunday, July 22, 2007

Picked up knitting again

The last couple of weeks, maybe even months, I haven't really done any knitting. It was a combination of being busy at work and just not in the mood. I could blame it on B's wedding, but since S managed to get some knitting done during that same period, i can't really say that's why. But I'm here to say that being delayed on the runway, where there isn't anything else to do, is a great way to get back into it. i'm now almost done the 2nd pullover sweater (just have to finish the 2nd sleeve and sew the pieces together) and I've found a cute little pattern on Ravelry for baby booties, something besides hats I can do for a couple people from work who just had or is having a baby. should be able to put up finished projects soon. Oh I guess I shold mention that the 2nd sleeve was delayed a bit this weekend, while I stopped to read the 7th Harry Potter book. but I'm done with that now.
-E

No comments: