I have to say that for the last few months, I've been waiting to knit the Monthly Dishcloth patterns at the start and in the middle of the month. I think it's been a good decision. I'd rather not end up with cloths that I don't need, care for, or have anyone to give to. This month's cloth falls in that category. I wish I did have a volunteer fire person to pass the cloth onto, but I'll keep it in the "to be gifted" pile where it will wait for the right person to come along for it. It's a cute pattern, and a nice change for the October cloth to not have to do with Halloween. The picture below gives you a good view of the pattern of the axe and helmet. It took me awhile to figure it out, but I eventually did. The yarn is Lion Brand Cotton in Red. I knit the cloth as always on size 7 Addis.

I am gearing up for Rhinebeck next weekend. I'll be going on Saturday with my mom and sister (a new knitter). I need to go through my pattern files and see what yarns I need, and also allow enough in the budget for yarns that I want. It will be a well deserved splurge, and hopefully a beautiful day outdoors.
-B
1 comment:
Very cool! Have fun at Rhinebeck!
Post a Comment