I've also been making some progress with the Minimalist Cardigan. I'm working on the back first (as pictured above). I love the Mission Falls yarn's color and feel and found that using a row counter has helped a great deal since I don't get to knit on it as much as I would like. Hopefully, once work lets up after this week, I can get some good time in with this. -B
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Knitting Updates
Well, there has been knitting around here at the house when I can grab time. I'm about half way through the My So Called Scarf. Below is a picture. This is definitely a pattern that I will knit more than once. I love the design and the look and have some other yarns in the stash that would suit it.
I've also been making some progress with the Minimalist Cardigan. I'm working on the back first (as pictured above). I love the Mission Falls yarn's color and feel and found that using a row counter has helped a great deal since I don't get to knit on it as much as I would like. Hopefully, once work lets up after this week, I can get some good time in with this. -B
I've also been making some progress with the Minimalist Cardigan. I'm working on the back first (as pictured above). I love the Mission Falls yarn's color and feel and found that using a row counter has helped a great deal since I don't get to knit on it as much as I would like. Hopefully, once work lets up after this week, I can get some good time in with this. -B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment