Well, I have to say, I went a bit fiber crazy in the last month. Between the trip to Rhinebeck, subscribing to Brooklyn Handspun's Holiday Sock Club, a Sundara purchase, and signing up for the Rockin' Sock Club, I have an abundance of yarn. I also bought enough Mission Falls 1824 Superwash Wool to start the Minimalist Cardigan. This is my first sweater attempt. I am boldly going where S and E have gone before. I am starting with the back and love the ease and the look of the moss stitch design. This one will definitely be worn a great deal! I also re-upped for Stashalong. I am taking the monthly option this year as the checklist one was too stressful. It does mean that I do get a free day each month if I choose to use it. I think it will be used this month either for the Ravens update on BMFA or Sundara's last update before her prices go up. Tough decision this Monday and Tuesday. I'll have to see if the other colorways are as awesome as Lenore. Stay tuned to see what the buy will be!
-B
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment