Well, it's tough to believe that a year has already flown by, but on Tuesday, it was our one year blogiversary. Yay!! It's been a great venture and we are truly enjoying the blogosphere. My only knitting update this week was that I had to restart my Minimalist Cardigan because something was off. It's ok, as I was not too far in at the time of frogging. But, I have worn the Chevron Scarf to work and there has been much oohing and awwing. So, that gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Very proud of myself for that one!
On the 5th, I took part in the Ravens frenzy over on
Blue Moon Fiber Arts, and below is my take. Gorgeous, is all that I can say. I cannot wait for the accompanying book in January. Now that I've spent my free day this month on this purchase, I am making a mental note. Must bust stash!

Blue Moon Fiber Arts Twisted in Grawk (I have two! I feel a
Wicked sweater coming.)
The rest of these are all STR Mediumweight: (If you click on them, you can really, really see the colors!)

Valkyrie

Raven

Corvid

Korppi

Tlingit

Fire on the Mountain (not a Raven, but I couldn't help myself)

Farmhouse (same as above; I have no willpower)
-B
1 comment:
Happy Blogiversary and Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment