My hands have been knitting furiously, but work has been so crazy this month that I have not had time to blog. I have so much to share that I am going to piece it out into three entries over the next few days. Today, I am proud to share the stashbusting projects that I created for my friend who is expecting in March. We went to her shower yesterday and the gifts were met with the squeals of excitement that handmade gifts bring. I was very proud to answer, "Yes, I made those," when people asked at the shower. I love giving away my handmade efforts because it spreads smiles and happiness when I do. Here is a picture of the two baby bibs and burp cloths, and then each on its own with the pattern and yarn details.

Next, is the Baby Genius Burp Cloth from
Mason Dixon Knitting. I use Lily Sugar n Cream for all of these items, as well as a size 6 bamboo straight needle set. This colorway is Summer Splash. An easy two or three night knit that will be made over and over again.

Next up is the Baby Bib o' Love. This pattern is also found in the
Mason Dixon book.

Finally, we have the same patterns, but the colorway this time is Denim.
I loved making these items! I learned how to make a buttonhole, and learned how to sew on a button. I can know mend DH's shirts at home instead of sending them to the cleaners every time a button falls off. Tomorrow, I'll be back with updates on the Heirloom Afghan and the My So Called Scarf. Both were finished awhile back, but my camera went wonky and is now up and running.
-B
3 comments:
B-
They all look great. And I'm look forward toall the new posts. Wonky cameras seem to be running with this blog. I have a couple of FOs but no working camera.
S
they look great!
Oh those are really nice!
Post a Comment