Thursday, January 31, 2008

Scarf


I was in Tokyo in December and saw this super soft yarn (still trying to figure out what the make up of it is, since my japanese is pretty poor, wool and something). and couldn't resist getting it. Of course with my luck they only had 2 balls of it left, but i took it anyway. I was going to make a cable hat with it, but found that it didn't stretch very well, or maybe too well, either way, the hat very loose and didn't hold its shape very well, plus I somehow lost a stitch in the cable and had to take the whole thing out to fix it. So I decided on a scarf instead, after trying a couple of different patterns, i settled on this one. it's basically just k2tog, yo* but I think it turned out pretty nice. it's a little on the short side, but I think it'll be ok. Now back to figuring out what to do next.

- E

2 comments:

knitting harvest said...

Looks great E!

S

Rebecca said...

Very nice! Can't wait to see what's next.

B