Monday, December 31, 2007

Some photos of finished projects


This was sweater I made for my cousin's daughter a while back, it's the spring peeper that I made several of. It was over a year ago, so I don't remember the yarn I used. I finally got a chance to meet her when visited family this December.


Here's the same mittens that S made, they nice quick projects, just needed to look up a couple of things to get done.
Pattern: Kate Gilbert Gifted
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Superchunky (1 Skein for Child L)
Needle: size 10 straight needles


This is the shawl collar sweater that I've been working on since thanksgiving or so. the pattern is not particularly hard, but if you look closly you'll see that the pattern kinda breaks around the sleeves, I'm not sure if that was intentional by the author or a mistake, either way when I make this again, I'll continue the pattern, it's not that noticable in the front but it is in the back. attaching the collar was also tricky, not sure I did it right, but it's the best I could do.
Pattern: Vestee from knitty Sping 2007
Yarn: some kind of cheap yarn by the pound that I had lying around.
needles: size 6 circular. (my gauge was a bit off, so I made it with the size 12 months stitch count, but size 18th month length)



I made 2 of these, one in this pretty dark rose color and another in a light pink.
Pattern: baby Hat from One Skein
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino
needle: Size 6.5 double point
- E

1 comment:

knitting harvest said...

Your projects look great. If I remember correctly, the yarn for the spring peeper is the knitpicks shine sport. No clue on the colors, but I'm fairly certain that was where you got it.

S