it's been a while since I've had any finished objects to post. I did manage to make 2 baby hats from my One Skein book and as soon as I get the picture downloaded off my camera, I'll post it. Otherwise I've been stuck on finishing projects. I have a sweater where the sleeves are a bit too long, and I'm debating whether or not to take it apart and fix it, a baby shawl collar sweater that needs to be pieced together (which really just reinforces the fact that I hate the final step and stitching the pieces together). And after looking up a few directions and help on crocheting from S, I should be able to finish those cozy mittens she made. Considering I had the last 2 weeks off and a combined total of over 40 hours spent on a plane in the last month, you would think I could have gotten more done. Did splurge a bit and picked up a couple of skeins of really soft yarn in Tokyo. sadly, they only had 2 skeins left in the color I liked, so I'll just have to make a hat without a scarf, unless I can manage the hat on 1 and the scarf on the other.
Promise to have some finished projects pictures posted soon.
- E
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment