Tuesday, March 4, 2008

And the frogging continues





Thisis what my hokie colored yarn looked like early Friday night...until I tried it on with my heel extension and realized that unless my foot was growing in the next few months lengthwise, it was never going to fit me. So it became another of the manyfrogged projects tha I have had in the last few months. Nothing seems to be working if it requires any sort of measurement it isn't going to fit me. So may the hokie jaywalkers rest in peace...I will have to be subjected to another round of orange hands when I decide to venture on the socks again.

-S

3 comments:

knitting harvest said...

Bummer! I like the way the color plays out though. May be worth another try in time.

Rima said...

:(
But I must say I love the color...

Lauren_Doran said...

If it makes you feel any better my boatneck bluebell is comin' out as well...I chose a size too big which wasn't really obvious until I was almost finished. Oh well, its part of the process I guess!