Well, I was listening to the newest Lime n Violet podcast from last week, when they stumbled upon a fairly new website. The website is Knitters Anonymous, and it's hilarious. The site currently offers a lifetime membership for a total of about $34, and with the membership you get a tote bag, pencils, and a membership card that offers 10% discounts at participating "sponsor" stores, among other things. I signed up as soon as I saw that one of the better LYSs was a sponsor. Plus, that store in particular is the big local Debbie Bliss carrier, and I am dying to break that Knit from Your Stash drought come October. Act soon though! At some point, the site owner, Julia Charles, will be establishing it as a one year membership. I'm excited to see all of the fun products that come my way, as well as the look on DF's face when he realizes that I have truly become obsessed with this "hobby."
-B
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love Lime n Violet and Knitters Anonymous!
Post a Comment