Ok, first off, hats off to E and S for the big sweater accomplishments. As someone who has not quite approached the world of sweaters, I am quite impressed. So you may ask what I am knitting? I am still plugging along on DF's scarf from Morehouse Farm. E, S, and I had to pleasure of making a road trip to their yarn shop, Sheep's Clothing, last June, and I am just getting to working with the yarn that I purchased there. The company has recently revamped their website in the last month or so. I am very excited with the fact that they are offering a free "pattern du jour," and have greatly expanded their line of kits. I just love the ingenuity and light-hearted manner in which they design their patterns. But, as much as I enjoy their line, I have to admit that I have a new lust.....
...Berrocco Peruvia. Did you get the KnitBits newsletter last Friday? If not, you missed out on two new free patterns that are haunting my sleep. I am totally lusting after the Pike sweater, which I will be using my "get out of jail free" card on later this year. Also in my dreams is Pignoli , a felted bag that is larger than a normal bag for me, but I'm liking it's weekend bag potential. Plus, I like the Boho sense of style that both pieces offer. Pike will not be the first sweater that I tackle, but certainly it is in the lineup for this year. Well, for now, I am heading back to the Frogman Scarf and to watch the Oscars.
-B
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment