Saturday, February 3, 2007

Joined two knit-a-longs

I recently signed up for two knit-a-longs. In keeping with the Stash Diet, I have signed up on the Yarn-Diet-a-long 2007 and Stashalong. Both links are available on the sidebar. I like the idea of working through my stash since it keeps me focused on completing my work. I'm not as apt to get sidelined with this new system, since I have made it a goal to get some of my WIPs done by April. The "diet" will only be without "cheating days" until October. At that point, it's time for Rhinebeck and all bets are off. Last year, I just went and observed since this was a fairly new hobby, but this year I have some yarns in mind that I can't get at the LYS. Brooks Farm and Briar Rose are the two major ones to which I am looking forward. I'm going to reading up on maintaining and designing blogs tonight since I got a great book on them for my birthday. I should have some new features up by the end of the week. Lord knows I'll be knitting during the big game tomorrow.

No comments: