Sunday, March 25, 2007

almost done with 2 more sweaters

I finished knitting the toddler sweater, but have a few ends to weave in, which I probably won't get to for a while. I alos got the rest of the yarn for my sweater, and actually finished the body and 1 sleeve, I'm about half way trhough the 2nd sleeve. If I decide I like the sweater overall, I'm going to find some size 13 double points and work out the pattern to do the sleeves in the round. Not really a fan of knitting it flat and sewing up the sides. Mosty becuase I don't know like sew seams, but also, I find it makes the sleeves a little tighter than I like. I'm traveling in and out of the state for work, so not sure when I'll get this done. but crossing my fingers I'll find some time. Promise to put pictures up when I'm done.

-E

1 comment:

knitting harvest said...

Sounds like you're getting a bunch done. Can't wait to see the pictures!