Sunday, March 25, 2007
Some Bloggy Lessons
Well, I've been trying to learn how to add some features to the blog, and it seems like this weekend was the weekend of epiphany. I have added some more finished objects to the 2007 list based on our last few entries. I also learned how to make a jpeg file into a link button (very cool!). And, I have been slowly learning some HTML. It's a good thing that the fiance bought me the Idiot's Guide to Web Sites and Blogs. I'll be adding it to the nightly reading pile for sure. Next feature to learn is the percentage button to go underneath any works in progress. I put some comments out on some other blogs in order to learn more. Keeping my fingers crossed that I hear something back. I also started reading The Friday Night Knitting Club, so a review will be forthcoming in the next few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment