Saturday, March 17, 2007

Monthly Dishcloth KAL

I have recently joined the Monthly Dishcloth KAL. I joined because I loved making dishcoths for family members at the holidays, I get to experiment with different techniques and stitch patterns on a small scale, and I think the dishcloths are cute. At our house, we like the idea of generating our own things, from music to clothes, so this allows us to add another little flavor to the house. I've put the button on the sidebar, and added the link. One of these days, I will figure out how to make the button the link. Perhaps next week when I've still got some time off. In non-dishcloth news, I did finish DF's Frogman Scarf from Morehouse Farms. I will post pics tomorrow night (even one where he is wearing it live!). I've still got the socks and the multi-directional scarf to work on, and I started the Derby Poncho from Morehouse. It's a fun and easy knit that might actually be done and wearable by the time the week is out. Another book review should also be up this week for The Knitting Circle by Ann Hood. See, just cause I wasn't posting, doesn't mean that I was ignoring my knitting. Happy St. Patty's Day and enjoy the weekend!

-B

No comments: