Thanks to many other bloggers' help, I have figured out that you can find the percentage buttons for WIPs on the
Yarn Tomato website. It's a great resource, and so we have started to post some WIPs in the sidebar. I still have to work on linking any in progress pictures, but I'm posting some below to start. I've got four pieces on the needles right now, and am liking most of them. I am tempted to frog the sock since I haven't worked on it since August and feel like I may want to relearn some techniques by restarting the whole project. In the meantime...
Derby Poncho

Lacy Diamonds Dishcloth from Monthly Dishcloth KAL (mid-Feb 2007)

Modular Scarf
2 comments:
Great use of the percentage buttons for your WIPs. I like your WIPs.
Ha! I was just coming over to give you some links to WIP progress bars and I see you already got it done. Good job!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
Jodi
Post a Comment