Hey, it really wouldn't be a week this spring if I didn't spend it knitting dishcloths. I like the instant gratification of these items, as well as the procrastination it provides from everything else. This week, I actually knit three dishcloths, but only two are pictured above. The April KAL dishcloth was very religious in nature, and so I handed it over to my Nana, since she would appreciate it. The above dishcloths are the February KAL cloth, Love Day, and an Easter Egg one that I found for free online here. I like both and actually kept the Love Day one for myself. The other is making it's way into an Easter basket for my DF's aunt (who always makes us 20 and 30-something year old "kids" baskets, so we're making her one in return this year). We're off now for Easter dinner and I'm taking the Derby poncho with me to try and make some headway. Wish me luck!
-B





1 comment:
Very cute!
Post a Comment