I finally finished the toddler sweater, including weaving in the ends. Still undecided about the color scheme, not sure i like it. So, let me know what you guys think. I also haven't decided who I should give this one too.
-E
Pattern: Morehouse Badger Sweater
Needle: Size 13 circular (didn't have Size 13 double points, so it was kinda a pain. to do the sleeves)
Yarn: Knitpicks Swish superwash (Dark Navy and Sand Dune)
Here's the other sweater I did. This one I didn't finish weaving in the ends (which if you look closely you can see some ends sticking out). I wanted to see if it actually fit me, so I took the picture with it on. I'll get around to putting up a picture of just the sweater. for the most part, i like the sweater, but i'm trying to work out the pattern so that I don't need to make 3 separate peices and sew up seams, which I hate doing).
Patter: Pullover sweater from Hollywood Knits
Needle: Size 13 circular needles (no double points to try doing the sleeves right on the body)
Yarn: Knitpicks Shine Worsted Bachelor Button.





3 comments:
E it all looks great! The kid's sweater looks so comfy, and yours has a great shape to it. Good job!
I like the toddler sweater and your sweater too! Looks like it fits really well.
Hey, stopped by to check out your blog. I'm glad you got the percentage bars working! Looks good.
Post a Comment