Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Not quite fallen off the planet...

But have taken a pause in the knitting. It's been a while since I've posted anything. Mostly becuase the closest I've come to knitting is winding a ball of yarn on my new yarn ball winder. Things have been crazy at work, that this is a small "break" before I finish up my work (take at look at the post time). I didn't even get a chance to knit anything on vacation, most of that was spent having fun, keeping up with work, and sleeping. That just didn't leave much time for any knitting. On the other hand, my current project is a second pullover sweater adjusted for somethings that annoy me on the first one, so there's not really anything new to see.

With any luck, I'll be done that one soon, and I'll have something new to post.

- E

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come back soon!