

Well, I have to say that this was one of the faster knits that I have done and I enjoyed every second of it. This is my first cowl and it will be gifted this holiday season. I will have to wash it first as the dark dyes rub off when I'm knitting, so I don't want them to rub off when someone is wearing it. The pattern is the Pashmina Cowl from
Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I am currently modifying that pattern for another cowl, which should be done by week's end. I love the Tlingit colorway, from Socks that Rock, that I used and think that I will use my discount coupon code to grab another skein before the end of the year. DH was kind enough to take the pictures today as we finally had sun in our neck of the woods. I'll have some in progress pics of the other cowl later this week. We finally finished Felicity on DVD and have now moved into Scrubs. We decided that we needed a laugh out loud show after the last one languished. But, Gilmore Girls and Doctor Who have been added to the Netflix list for future viewing.
-B
2 comments:
Very pretty!
Cowl looks great! I thought of another two shows for you. Torchwood, kind of a must if watching Doctor Who, since Captain Jack crossovers a lot and things make more sense when watching them in conjunction, and who doesn't want more of Captain Jack? And Big Bang Theory. I love this show!
S
Post a Comment