Putting buttons on these bibs and my sister's Calorimetry was finally completed on election night. It's been super rainy and I've been working late, so I had to wait until today to get a decent picture. The bibs will be on their way to the Big Apple today. One of our friends had a baby boy in September, so these are the gift from us to them. The Calorimetry was made for my sister so she can keep her head warm when we run in the cold. I'm doing my first 5K on the 15th, so we've been out in the elements as of late and I figured that this would come in handy.
I'm 90% done with the first holiday cowl, and have the design for the next played out in my head. After visiting with another friend with a new baby boy (they are everywhere these days!), I'll map out the design on some graph paper and wrap up the first cowl. I've got my Knit Night tomorrow at my LYS, but am not sure what to take to work on. I think the crowd will be low because of Stitches East, so maybe working on my design is a valid project to bring. We'll see.
-B





No comments:
Post a Comment