E and I, as in S, had a great weekend this weekend. Between outlets, Ikea, and yarn dying, it was a lot of fun...although I could live without the cold I seem to have picked up over the weekend. So Sundaykool-aid dying took place and while yes, the previous picture makes the yarn look a bit like raw ground meat, the final product looks significantly un-meatlike. First pic is the yarn drying out in the sink, second shows the skein reskeined. Not the prettiest reskeining job, but I'm realizing that two swifts would have been helpful. E it'll be the weekend before it wings its way to NYC, and I may just wait until I have time to play with the second skein to play with. But not bad for a first attempt at dying. And I believe the tropical punch/black cherry aroma has finally dissipated from the house.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
It's looks great!
-B
Post a Comment