I had promised that I would take pictures of the sewing party for the blankets for the victim's families for the tragedy at VT. Unfortunately I had some technical difficulties (camera battery dead) this morning. So instead of stealing pictures from another blog, I'll link to Mosaic's post that has all kinds of pictures.
http://mosaicyarnshop.blogspot.com/2007/06/knitting-for-healing.html
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhudSSWuLGQRVwoFXf-H8nvWSznJ_FVOAaO4YWGKeGuZHTpYRozHAMEkNLkZP6ERr0x75KjIF2-HAEGUj0lOBBiqPRXCNRs05JwTTKyepTu79JPT-Cc186JRDk3QiEGMsbp7u51AsaeNXs/s1600-h/DSC02174.JPG
The link to the picture of the afghan is the first blanket we finished. We had pieced 8 strips when I left this afternoon.
It was a good day, healing. Good to know that the so many people have had the Hokies in the hearts and sent squares and that so many great knitters showed up to sew the squares together on a beautiful Saturday.
S
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
What a great and rewarding way to spend your day. Well done!
B
Such a great thing to do!
Post a Comment