Wednesday, June 6, 2007

More Dishcloths and Stashbusting

I haven't finished anything major lately, just three more dishcloths from the Monthly Dishcloth KAL and the Rachel's Knitting Room group that I joined last month. We currently don't have any air-conditioning on the downstairs part of our house, so the idea of knitting hasn't been foremost in my mind. But, work has wound down and I am exctied about the projects that I have planned for the summer. I'll be posting in the next few days about my first crocheting efforts, and a new book review of the Yarn Harlot's newest hilarious book about knitting. So, for now, three dishcloths and their details:


Pattern: Stepping Stones Dishcloth - Mid-May 2007 KAL
Yarn: Sugar 'n Cream
Started: end of May
Ended: end of May
For: Home Use


Pattern: Tweety Bird Pattern - May KAL from Rachel's Knitting Room
Yarn: Reynolds Saucy in Color #130
Started: end of May
Ended: start of June
For: DF's sister, a big Tweety fan


Pattern: Unicorn Pattern from June KAL on Monthly Dishcloths
Yarn: Reynolds Saucy in Bright Plum
Started: June 3rd
Ended: June 5th
For: Home Use

2 comments:

Christine Stanford said...

Your dishcloths are very pretty. I love the colors that you used.

knitting harvest said...

New washclothes look great!!

S